We are looking for an experienced Business Development Manager with a background in the Dentistry and Cosmetics space to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for identifying and developing strategic partnerships, collaborations, and new business opportunities in the medical value travel sector.
- Develop and implement strategic business plans and initiatives to promote growth and profitability in the Dentistry and Cosmetics space.
- Identify new business opportunities, build and maintain a strong pipeline of potential clients, partners and vendors.
- Establish and maintain relationships with key stakeholders, including customers, vendors, and industry professionals.
- Monitor market trends, competitors and customer needs to inform business strategy and decision-making.
- Create and manage marketing campaigns to increase brand awareness and generate leads.
- Develop and manage budgets, forecasts, and financial analyses to ensure business objectives are met.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure successful execution of business plans.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or related field. MBA preferred.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in business development, sales or marketing in the Dentistry and Cosmetics space.
- Strong knowledge of Dentistry and Cosmetics products, services, and market trends.
- Experience in managing key client relationships and negotiating contracts.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and CRM software.
If you meet the above requirements and are excited about this opportunity, please submit your resume and cover letter. We look forward to hearing from you!