This is a full-time on-site role for a Talent Acquisition Specialist located in Hyderabad. The Talent Acquisition Specialist will be responsible for full-life cycle of Talent Acquisition including recruiting, hiring, employer branding, and interviewing.
Responsibilities (The responsibilities outlined below are inclusive of, but not restricted to the following):
- Plan and execute company talent acquisition strategy.
- Develop the company’s policy for talent benchmarking, talent assessment, and interviewing.
- Conduct end-end sourcing activities in order to fill open positions.
- Perform analysis of organizational development and anticipate future employment needs.
- Design and execute end-end recruitment and selection processes (resume screening, screening calls, interviews etc.).
- Serve as brand ambassador at various events, like career fairs or on-campus recruiting events.
- Represent company internally and externally at events with the goal of networking and relationship-building with potential candidate communities.
- Manage respective candidate pools to ensure qualified candidates remain engaged in current or future opportunities.
- Generate monthly updates for the company’s leadership about upcoming talent acquisition initiatives.
- Create monthly reports on key talent acquisition metrics.
- Work closely with the marketing department to develop creative ways for addressing talent acquisition challenges.
- Previous working experience in Talent Acquisition workstream for 3+ years.
- MBA degree in Human resources or similar relevant field
- Excellent understanding of TA life cycle
- Hands-on experience with Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Impactful presentation style
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- Creative thinker and proactive problem solver
- A positive, “can do” attitude